Thursday, January 19, 2023

A Few Of My Favorite Things

 Dasha Linna 
1. Troll. This is from the Alligator Farm. Me and my best friend of 5 years both got one. He lives 3 hours away so when I look at the troll, I think of him. 

2. Russian Nesting Doll. I was born in Russia. This small part of culture from my birth country always reminds me of where I came from. It makes me smile thinking about my heritage. 

3. "A Roaring Affair" Screenplay. This is a screenplay I wrote last semester for a class. The characters in this screenplay have been with me for years, and the effort and research that went into it is insane. I love this piece of writing, and I am so proud of how it came out. 

4. AirPods. I am always listening to music. If I don't have my AirPods with me, I am freaking out. Music is my life.  

5. Octopus Necklace. The "Squid Guts Award". I won this after a fishing tournament. I was given this because I was the toughest girl on the boat and walked away with squid guts all over my shirt. I was dubbed "Lil Squid" because of it. 

6. 20 Sided Die. I play Dungeons and Dragons, and that dice is the colors of my character. When playing D&D I am with very close friends. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Natural History Of The Senses Relief Sculpture

  "Run For the Radishes" Foam board, black paint, pins, radishes 14x14x3in Full angle 2 Shown relief  Detail Detail "Run for ...